fight with (someone or an animal) over (someone or something)(redirected from fighting with you over)
fight with (someone or an animal) over (someone or something)
To fight with someone or an animal for possession of someone or something. Look, my two friends are fighting over you, so if you don't like either of them, say something now and spare us the drama. I think some dogs are out there fighting with each other over scraps.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)
- be left in charge (of someone or something)
- be put in charge (of someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be/have done with somebody/something
- a dog in the manger