feud with (someone) over (someone or something)(redirected from feuding with over him)
feud with (someone) over (someone or something)
To continuously argue or fight with someone about someone or something. Tina is always feuding with at least one of her co-workers over the pettiest things. Please tell me that Mom has stopped feuding with Aunt Judy over who gets to host the holiday dinners.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- be left in charge (of someone or something)
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- be put in charge (of someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be/have done with somebody/something
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)
- a dog in the manger