a fan of (someone or something)(redirected from fan of her)
a fan of (someone or something)
Someone who strongly likes, appreciates, supports, or is interested in someone or something. You might find this hard to believe, but Cheryl's a big fan of heavy metal. I'm a big fan of Jen's new boyfriend—especially after the parade of losers she's brought home over the years! Sorry, but I'm not really a fan of Art Deco.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
*fan of someone
to be a follower of someone; to idolize someone. (*Typically: be ~; become ~.) My mother is still a fan of the Beatles. I'm a great fan of the mayor of the town.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- be left in charge (of someone or something)
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- be put in charge (of someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be partial to (someone or something)
- bird has flown, the
- be/have done with somebody/something
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)