Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
offensive slang A woman who spends time with or has many gay male friends. The phrase is usually used in a derogatory way.
See also: fag
the fag-end of (something)
The last and worst, worn-out, or worthless part of something, often a period of time. In this phrase, "fag" originates from a word for the frayed end of a rope of piece of cloth. Primarily heard in UK, Australia. It's the fag-end of the semester, so the students are done with their tests and uninterested in learning anything new.
See also: of
fag (someone) out
To cause one to become tired. Whew, running all those errands totally fagged me out—I'm ready for a nap!
offensive slang The act of attacking a male, either physically or verbally, for being homosexual. "Fag" is short for "faggot," a derogatory term for a homosexual male. Primarily heard in UK.
Tired or exhausted. Whew, I'm totally fagged-out from running all those errands—I'm ready for a nap!
1. slang A cigarette. Primarily heard in UK. Hey mate, I think he's outside smoking a fag.
2. offensive slang A shortening of "faggot," a derogatory term for a homosexual male.
fag someone out
Sl. to tire someone out. All that work really fagged me out. The hard climb fagged the hikers out.
Sl. exhausted. I'm really fagged out after all that running. John, you sure look fagged out.
1. n. a cigarette. Hey, pal, gimme a fag.
2. and faggot n. a homosexual. (Derogatory.) Who’s the fag with the fancy hat? Who’re you calling a faggot?
3. n. a repellent male. (Rude and derogatory.) You creepy fag. Stop it!
fag someone out
tv. to tire someone out. All that work really fagged me out.
n. doing violence to homosexuals. (Usually objectionable.) He was involved in a fag-busting incident that got him kicked out of school. What’s this strange need you have for fag-bashing? What’s your problem?
mod. exhausted. I’m really fagged out after all that running.