express to on
express (oneself) to (someone) on (someone or something)
To share one's thoughts on someone or something. Well, did you express yourself to David on that problem? He's not a mind-reader, you know. I never expressed myself to anyone on Laura—how did they know I have a crush on her?
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
express (oneself) to someone on something
to say what one thinks about something. I will express myself to Karen on that matter at another time. She expressed herself on Karen to the entire group.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- express (oneself) to (someone) on (someone or something)
- be replaced by (someone or something)
- be replaced with (someone or something)
- at the back of (one's) mind
- at the back of your mind
- be written all over (one's) face
- be written all over somebody's face
- be remembered as (something)
- be remembered as/for something
- be in a world of (one's) own