evil(redirected from evils)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
Like this video? Subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day!
dated slang Exceptionally good; excellent. Dang, that woman has a positively evil booty!
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
mod. excellent. (see also wicked.) This wine is really evil!
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- a necessary evil
- avoid evil and it will avoid thee
- choice between (of) two evils, a
- choose the lesser of two evils
- evil be to him who evil thinks
- evil eye
- evil eye, the
- evil triumphs when good men do nothing
- evil twin
- give (one) the evil eye
- give somebody the evil eye
- give someone the evil eye
- idleness is the root of all evil
- lesser evil
- lesser of two evils
- money is the root of all evil
- necessary evil
- put off the evil day
- put off the evil hour
- see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil
- Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof
- Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
- the evil eye
- the evil hour/day/moment
- the evil moment/hour/day
- the evil one
- the lesser evil
- the lesser of two evils
- the love of money is the root of all evil