enroll in (something)

(redirected from enroll in)

enroll in (something)

To register oneself or someone in something, often a class. A noun or pronoun can be used between "enroll" and "in." Has your mom enrolled you in the ballet class yet? Now that I've enrolled in classes, I'm officially a college freshman—I can't believe it! Did Dad really enroll himself in an art class at the community college?
See also: enroll
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
See also:
References in periodicals archive ?
Your clients must enroll in Medicare at 65, according to Holtzman, unless they're covered by a health plan from an employer or a spouse's employer.
By offering these residents a chance to enroll in the rent from payroll platform as a condition of renewal, property managers are able to avoid turnover when in the past they would not have allowed habitually late-paying residents to renew.
The protesting students also demanded the university administration announce the results of admissions testing for 1,365 students, who must score more than 80 percent in order to enroll in the Faculty of Computers.
While 80 percent of students enroll virtually, the remaining 20 percent enroll in person at the one-stop center.
Encourage them to enroll in management workshops and evening classes and consider paying all or part of the tuition.
The Douglas campus of Cochise College in Douglas, Ariz., has already suspended its evening English as a Second Language program after recommending that students from Mexico not enroll in classes for fear that students would face immigration difficulties.
Under that system, students could easily enter the country on a student visa and never enroll in classes or could drop out without notifying the school or government.
With those, you can enroll in school for a student ID, or take a job and get a photo ID from an employer.
Individuals who have these types of visa classifications will be subject to, a fee when they first register in school or enroll in a commerce exchange program in the United States.
Can you imagine teenagers five years from now going to the branch office of any kind of company, sitting down and filling out a three-part form to enroll in something?
Part of the problem is that public agencies like the INS do not encourage immigrants to enroll in citizenship education.
Less than one-half million aged enrollees had only SMI coverage; disabled enrollees are not permitted to enroll in SMI only.
The person is accused of removing electronic "holds" on other files that allowed ineligible students to enroll in TCC classes.