enlighten (someone) about (someone or something)(redirected from enlightened about)
enlighten (someone) about (someone or something)
To inform someone about someone or something. Would you please enlighten me about your so-called "brilliant" plan for this weekend? Don't worry, I enlightened your boyfriend about what you would actually like for Christmas.
See also: enlighten
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- be left in charge (of someone or something)
- be put in charge (of someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be/have done with somebody/something
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)
- a dog in the manger