enlighten (someone) about (someone or something)(redirected from enlighten one about)
enlighten (someone) about (someone or something)
To inform someone about someone or something. Would you please enlighten me about your so-called "brilliant" plan for this weekend? Don't worry, I enlightened your boyfriend about what you would actually like for Christmas.
See also: enlighten
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- be left in charge (of someone or something)
- be put in charge (of someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be/have done with somebody/something
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)
- a dog in the manger