References in periodicals archive ?
Many prominent Civil War officers were embalmed, including the first casualty of the war, (https://en.
If it is embalmed, there are a lot of limitations and sometimes you cannot really recognize an entry or exit wound,' she said.
In effect, this means, that the body has to be repatriated only from Dubai airport because medically equipped ambulances from DHA or private hospitals cannot be used for transporting embalmed bodies.
In an address last nation, he said that Chavez would be embalmed and displayed for eternity like former communist leader H[sz][c]o ChE[degrees] Minh, Lenin, Stalin and Mao Zedong.
Because of the longer wait bodies have to be embalmed at a cost PS100 to PS160 per body when that would be unnecessary if Colwyn Bay cremations took place more promptly.
The coroner asked him: "Why were you so desperate to have your wife's body embalmed within 48 hours of her death?
president to be embalmed after his assassination on April 14, 1865.
Bennett and former Assistant District Attorney Paula Frasso, who no longer works in the district attorney's office, knew the body had been embalmed in violation of court order, but never apprised Judge Agnes.
He also had to contend with the complaints of his customers, who were dissatisfied for example with the visual appearance of the embalmed corpse, in particular the face.
A GRIEF-STRICKEN son has gone on the run with the embalmed body of his mother.
In the back, among the old gaskets and engine blocks, the corpses are disemboweled, cleaned, embalmed and dressed for burial.
The final train ride of Abraham Lincoln's embalmed body form Washington, D.
I never gave Colin Tebbutt directions to have the princess embalmed," he said.
After 24 hours a body has to be buried or embalmed in our state.
The aim of the present study is to analyze the differences in the soft facial tissue thicknesses measured in corpses without fixing, with recent death, and in embalmed corpses.
Idioms browser ?
- eleventh hour
- eleventh-hour decision
- elicit (something) from (someone)
- elicit from
- eliminate (someone or something) from (something)
- eliminate from
- elope with
- elope with (someone)
- Elvis has left the building
- Elysian Fields
- emanate from
- emanate from (someone or something)
- emancipate (someone) from (something)
- emancipate from
- embalming fluid
- embark for
- embark for (some place)
- embark on
- embark on (something)
- embarrass (one) about (something)
- embarrass (someone) into (doing something)
- embarrass (someone) with (something)
- embarrass about
- embarrass into doing
- embarrass with
- embarrassed about (something)
- embarrassment of riches
- embed in
- embed in (someone or something)
- embellish with
- embellish with (something)
- embezzle (something) from (someone or something)
- embezzle from
Full browser ?
- Emballage & Conditionnement du Sud-Est
- Emballage Bois Service
- Emballage Condition Plastique
- Emballage Convoyage Industriel
- Emballage Diffusion Création
- Emballage Moderne Transparent
- Emballages Artisanals du Bois de Vot
- Emballages Europe Express
- Emballages Ménagers Recyclables
- Emballages Plastiques d'Heudreville
- Emballages Vides de Produits Phytosanitaires
- Emballages-Arts Graphiques
- Embalming chemicals
- Embalming fluid
- Embalming fluid
- Embalse del Río Negro