eff this/that(redirected from eff that)
rude slang An exclamation of utter disdain for and rejection of something. ("Eff" is the phonetic spelling of the letter F, representing the expletive "fuck.") You know what? Eff this! I'm done talking to you. A: "I'm just so sick of all the drama in that group!" B: "For real, eff that!"
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- at the point of (doing something)
- address comments or remarks to
- address (one's) comments to (someone or something)
- address (one's) remarks to (someone or something)
- be at a disadvantage
- at a disadvantage
- be (as) serious as a heart attack
- a run on (something)
- a rush on (something)
- (the) odds are against (something)