eat (someone or something)(redirected from eat you)
eat (someone or something)
1. To pay the cost of something. If we sent the wrong file to the printer, then we'll just have to eat the cost of the fliers and start over again.
2. To cause one to worry. What's eating you? Did something bad happen?
3. vulgar slang To perform cunnilingus.
1. rude slang An interjection by a speaker who is annoyed or frustrated with someone else. Eat it, Ben! You cheated on me, remember?
2. slang To fall down, usually in an especially clumsy manner. Whoa, she really ate it on the ice out there—is she OK?
vulgar slang An expression of anger and dismissal directed at someone who is irritating or who one has contempt for. Potentially offensive, as it can also be used to refer to oral sex. Oh, eat me, will you? I refuse to do anything you say!
1. tv. [for something] to bother or worry someone. Nothing’s eating me. I’m just the nervous type.
2. tv. to absorb the cost or expense of something. We’ll eat the costs on this one. It’s the least we can do.
3. tv. to perform oral sex on someone. (Usually objectionable.) She said she wanted to eat me!