References in periodicals archive ?
(Jac) 15.85; Durge (Rom) 16.12; 100: Snell (Stg) 11.33; Otchere (Rom) 11.57; Taylor (NT) 11.71; 800: Wright (Stg) 2:00.81; Struckman (NT) 2:04.00; Lemke (Jac) 2:04.79; 800 relay: Romeoville 1:35.33; New Trier 1:35.85; Jacobs 1:37.07; 400: Melick (Jac) 51.40; Chen (NT) 52.02; Blecke (NN) 52.64; 300 int.
(19.) Sabane HH, Dixit RR, Durge P Impact of knowledge about Post exposure prophylaxis among nursing students-A cross sectional study.
In the 1990s, he also initiated Durge Puja, the most important religious festival of Bengalis in the Durga Dalan, the temple complex where the festival used to take place a century earlier but had been discontinued hence.
[4.] Kokiwar PR, Gupta SS, Durge PM (2012) Prevalence of hypertension in a rural community of central India.
"Anatomical description of an Hermaphrodite, known by turns under the names of Marie-Dorothu Derier, and Charles Durge." The Medical Examiner 4.15 (10 Apr.
Tendulkar, P., Krishnadas, R., Durge, V., Sharma, S., Nayak, S., Kamat, S., & Dhavale, H.
He may well say, "You get the best of me, avoiding all the durge of everyday life." But it's the everyday life that completes our feelings.
On January 10, Forest Guard Saidas Chichghare and security guard Gautam Durge, were found with their throats slit in a nullah near Garanji village of the district.
Recently Meshram, Khobragade and Durge  have studied an inverse transient thermoelastic problem of an infinite rectangular slab.
Strong army alone without international friends could not save Biafra in 1971 or Colonel Mengistu's Durge government in Ethiopia in 1991.
In living the dream The Automatic have escaped the durge of the 'automatic' life, the nine-to-five, faced no-doubt by many former classmates.
Born in New York, the daughter of a playwright and a nurse mother, Linney graduated from the prestigious Juilliard drama school and initially made a name for herself on Broadway before moving first into TV with a leading role in Tales From The City and from there to the big screen, graduating from durge like Congo to critical acclaim for her role as a tough attorney in Primal Fear.
Clark, for example, looks at the "longue durge" (roughly, the historical picture which emerges from considering epochs rather than single events) of English and French drama treating the Haitian Revolution.
Idioms browser ?
- dump all over someone/something
- Dump it
- dump load
- dump on
- dump on (someone or something)
- dump on someone
- dump on someone/something
- dump one’s load
- dump out
- dumped on
- dumpster fire
- dun (someone) for (something)
- dun for
- dunce cap
- dunk in(to) (something)
- dunk into
- dunk on (someone)
- durance vile
- during the course of
- dust (one's) pants
- dust and ashes
- dust bunny
- dust kitten
- dust mouse
- dust of angels
- dust off
- dust off the batter
- dust out
- dust pants
- dust someone off
- dust someone’s pants
- dust up
- dusty butt
- dusty miller
- Dutch act
- Dutch auction
Full browser ?
- Durfee square
- Durg-Bhilai Nagar
- Durga Nuur
- Durga Pooja
- Durga Pooja
- Durga Puja
- Durga Puja
- Durgapur Netaji Adarsha Vidyalayan
- Durgapur School of Mass Media and Management
- Durgapur Steel Plant
- Durham & District Sunday League
- Durham Academy
- Durham Affordable Housing Coalition
- Durham Aged Mineworkers' Homes Association
- Durham Agency against Crime
- Durham and Northumberland Archery Association
- Durham Anthropology Journal
- Durham Area Disability Leisure Group
- Durham Area Transit Authority
- Durham Arts Council
- Durham Association of University Teachers
- Durham Association of Youth and Community Organisations
- Durham Basement Technologies, Inc.
- Durham Big Meeting
- Durham Biodiversity Action Plan
- Durham Biodiversity Data Service
- Durham Bird Club
- Durham Boys Soccer League
- Durham Bulls Athletic Park
- Durham Bulls Youth Athletic League
- Durham Business & Computer College
- Durham Business School