Dumping their loads - Idioms by The Free Dictionary
dump a/(one's) load (redirected from dumping their loads)
dump a/(one's) load
1. slang To defecate. I wouldn't mind the neighbor's dog getting into my yard if it didn't always dump a load on my lawn!
2. slang To vomit. When I had the flu, I spent most of the time dumping my load and couldn't eat for days.
dump one's load
1. . Sl. to empty one's stomach; to vomit. He's had too much to drink and is dumping his load.
2. and dump a load Sl. to defecate. (Crude. Potentially offensive. Use only with discretion.) He had to go dump a load. He dumped his load and settled back down to work.
dump one’s load
1. tv. to empty one’s stomach; to vomit. He’s in the john dumping his load.
2. tv. to defecate. (Usually objectionable. Also with a load.) He had to go dump a load.
References in periodicals archive
Last week there was a most important letter in the GDN about a person who indicated that she had seen sewerage water trucks illegally dumping their loads
near the plots of vegetable growers in Karzakan.
Sultan Al-Tamimi | Arab News <p>JEDDAH: Trucks loaded with raw sewage pumped out of building septic systems were seen on Thursday dumping their loads with impunity into a concrete drainage ditch near King Abdulaziz University.
The area where the trucks have been dumping their loads reeks of human excrement.
The road blockade at Mamonia has meant that some truck drivers have been dumping their loads
wherever they can find empty spaces.
But collections in the city this week could be disrupted as a result, as the allocated times for refuse vehicles dumping their loads
will be greatly increased.