dump a/(one's) load(redirected from dumping our loads)
dump a/(one's) load
1. slang To defecate. I wouldn't mind the neighbor's dog getting into my yard if it didn't always dump a load on my lawn!
2. slang To vomit. When I had the flu, I spent most of the time dumping my load and couldn't eat for days.
dump one's load
1. . Sl. to empty one's stomach; to vomit. He's had too much to drink and is dumping his load.
2. and dump a load Sl. to defecate. (Crude. Potentially offensive. Use only with discretion.) He had to go dump a load. He dumped his load and settled back down to work.
dump one’s load
1. tv. to empty one’s stomach; to vomit. He’s in the john dumping his load.
2. tv. to defecate. (Usually objectionable. Also with a load.) He had to go dump a load.