Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to dump: Brain dump
1. tv. & in. to empty one’s stomach; to vomit. She turned green, and I knew she was going to dump.
2. in. to defecate. (see also dump one’s load.) He dumped and then came back.
3. n. an act of defecation. (Usually objectionable.) He had a dump and then came back.
4. n. a low or cheap establishment; a joint. My mama didn’t raise me to spend the rest of my days in a run-down dump like this.
- do a dump on (someone or something)
- do a dump on someone/something
- drop (something) in (someone's) lap
- drop/dump something in somebody's lap
- drop/fall into somebody's lap
- dump (something) in (someone's) lap
- dump a/(one's) load
- dump all over (someone or something)
- dump all over someone/something
- Dump it
- dump load
- dump on
- dump on (someone or something)
- dump on someone
- dump on someone/something
- dump one’s load
- dumped on
- granny dumping
- homeless dumping
- Let’s dump
- Let's dump
- let's dump (someone or something)
- patient dumping
- take a dump
- take a shit
- toxic waste dump