drive (someone) wild(redirected from drive wild)
drive (someone) wild
1. To put someone into a state of extreme excitement. The band drove the crowd wild when they played their greatest hit.
2. To make someone very sexually aroused. His French accent is driving me wild!
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- a stranger to (someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be in bad with (someone)
- (one) puts (one's) pants on one leg at a time
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)
- brief (someone) about (someone or something)