dopey(redirected from dopy)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus.
1. Stupid or silly. I can't ask that dopey kid to the prom! Geez, what a dopey answer.
2. Under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Boy, was I dopey when I woke up from my surgery!
3. Tired. That movie made me dopey, that's how boring it was.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. mod. stupid. That was a dopey thing to do.
2. mod. sleepy. The soft music made him dopey.
3. mod. drug intoxicated. The chick is too dopey to drive. See that she gets home, Ralphy, huh?
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.