doodle(redirected from doodled)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus.
1. euphemism To defecate. You'll get a sticker if you doodle in the potty!
2. vulgar slang A penis. Hey, I don't want to see your doodle—pull up your pants!
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. n. the penis. (Usually objectionable.) Put your doodle away, Jimmy, and flush the toilet.
2. n. feces, especially a baby’s feces. (Baby talk.) Billy’s got doodle in his diapers.
3. in. to defecate. (see also doo-doo. Baby talk.) The dog doodled on the back porch.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.