not trouble (one's) head about (someone or something)(redirected from don't trouble our heads about)
not trouble (one's) head about (someone or something)
To not concern oneself with or worry about someone or something. It's just a minor technical error that should resolve itself—I wouldn't trouble your head about it. I know I shouldn't trouble my head about such negative people, but I can't help letting their comments get to me.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
not trouble one's (pretty) (little) head about something
Rur. not to worry about something. (Considered demeaning by many.) Don't you trouble your little head about that. I'll take care of it. You shouldn't trouble your head about it. Everything will turn out fine.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- leave (someone, something, or oneself) (wide) open for (something)
- leave oneself wide open for
- leave open
- leave yourself wide open to something
- leave (someone, something, or oneself) (wide) open to (something)
- reproach (someone or something) with (something)
- reproach with
- keep in sight
- keep sight of
- keep sight of (someone or something)