not think of (something)(redirected from don't think of it)
not think of (something)
1. To not conceive of an idea. I didn't think of that—good idea! When I asked him why he didn't just use his spare key, he said he just hadn't thought of it.
2. To not consider something in a particular way. I know many people consider her response to be disingenuous, but I don't think of it that way. He doesn't think of it as fraud, but rather as recording profits "creatively."
3. To not remember something. Sorry, I didn't think of the milk when I was at the store.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- run on (something)
- I didn't (quite) catch that (last) remark
- didn't exchange more than three words with
- didn't exchange more than three words with (one)
- no offense taken
- I didn't catch that remark. and I didn't get that.; I didn't hear you
- I didn't (quite) catch that
- I didn't get that
- get (something) wrong