don't make yourself a mouse, or the cat will eat you(redirected from don't make yourself a mouse)
don't make yourself a mouse, or the cat will eat you
proverb If you are timid, you are likely to be overpowered by or taken advantage of by others. Come on, you have to stand up to those girls. Don't make yourself a mouse, or the cat will eat you.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- teach a man to fish
- it takes a village
- best-laid plans go astray, the
- the best-laid plans
- the best-laid plans go astray
- the best-laid plans of mice and men
- a reed before the wind lives on(, while mighty oaks do fall)
- for want of a nail
- For want of a nail the shoe was lost; for want of a shoe the horse ...