not know if (one) is coming or going(redirected from don't know if she's coming or going)
not know if (one) is coming or going
To be in a state of confusion or chaos, especially due to being very busy or overwhelmed. I have so many appointments today, I don't know if I'm coming or going anymore. Lisa has been so busy getting everything ready for the party, she doesn't know if she's coming or going.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
coming or going, not know if one is
Be in a state of mental confusion, as in He has so much to do that he doesn't know if he's coming or going. This idiom was first recorded in 1924.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of Idioms by Christine Ammer. Copyright © 2003, 1997 by The Christine Ammer 1992 Trust. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
not know if you are coming or goingbe confused, especially as a result of being very busy. informal
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
- coming or going, not know if one is
- not know if you are coming or going
- not know whether (one) is coming or going
- not know whether one is coming or going
- not know whether one is coming or going and not know if one is ...
- not know whether you are coming or going
- be up to (one's) eyes in (something)
- be up to (one's) neck in (something)
- be up to your neck in something