not give two pins (about something)(redirected from don't give two pins)
not give two pins (about something)
To not care in the slightest (about something or someone); to attach no importance to someone or something. I don't give two pins about making money, I just want to do something with my life that makes life better for others. I haven't given two pins for the show ever since they killed off my favorite character. Do whatever you want, I don't give two pins.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- (one) doesn't give a rip (about something)
- (one) doesn't give a hoot (about something)
- (someone or something) promises well
- (I) wouldn't (do something) if I were you
- a/the feel of (something)
- (have) got something going (with someone)
- a straw will show which way the wind blows
- a bird in hand
- a bird in the hand
- accompanied by