dissatisfied with (someone or something)

(redirected from dissatisfied with them)

dissatisfied with (someone or something)

Unhappy with or disappointed in someone or something. My parents are really dissatisfied with my grades this semester because they know I can do better. Don't go to that car wash—I was completely dissatisfied with their service the last time I went there.
See also: dissatisfied
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.

*dissatisfied with

(someone or something) unhappy with someone or something. (*Typically:be ~; grow ~.) We are quite dissatisfied with the service provided by the dealer. I am not dissatisfied with you.
See also: dissatisfied
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
See also:
References in periodicals archive ?
Only 7 percent said they were somewhat or completely dissatisfied with them. Nearly a quarter century ago in 1993, 87 percent were completely or somewhat satisfied while 13 percent were somewhat or completely dissatisfied.
Even in the case of CA where respondents reported that there were computers, 38(56.7%) indicated that they were very dissatisfied with them whereas 29(43.3%) reported that they were dissatisfied.
One hundred and twenty-eight (36%) respondents reported that they were dissatisfied with the overall collections of the libraries while 71(19.9%) indicated that they were very dissatisfied with them. Putting the 'satisfied' and 'very satisfied' responses together, and 'dissatisfied' and 'very dissatisfied' responses also together, a greater number 199(55.9%) of the respondents were dissatisfied with the overall collections of the libraries as compared to 157(44.1%) which were 'dissatisfied' and 'very dissatisfied' responses are combined, CA had the highest number 44(65.6%) of the respondents being dissatisfied with the overall collections of the libraries, followed by CB 47(58%), CE 29(53.7%), and CC 36(52.2%).
The findings compare favourably with that of Tiemo (2016) who in a study on the level of user satisfaction with library information resources and services at the College of Health Science Library, Niger Delta University, revealed that even though the library was faced with a lot of deficiency with respect to library resources and services, the users were not totally dissatisfied with them. The findings of the study however, contradict the views of Sens (2009) who emphasizes the need for modern libraries to make provisions for discussion rooms as a shift in pedagogy has made learning more team oriented rather than individualistic.