dipstick(redirected from Dipsticks)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
1. noun, rude slang One who is stupid or foolish. Geez, he keeps pulling on a door that's clearly marked "push"—what a dipshit.
2. adjective, rude slang Stupid or foolish. Wow, that was a real dipshit plan—no wonder it didn't work out.
1. One who is stupid or foolish. Geez, he keeps pulling on a door that's clearly marked "push"—what a dipstick.
2. vulgar slang A penis. Hey, I don't want to see your dipstick—pull up your pants!
1. and diphead and dipstick n. an oaf; a jerk. (see also dip.) Look, dipstick, I’m in a hurry. Don’t be such a diphead!
2. mod. pertaining to someone or something obnoxious, stupid, or offensive. (Usually objectionable.) Here’s another one of his dipshit ideas.
1. n. the penis. (From the name of the metal stick used to measure the amount of oil in an automobile engine. Usually objectionable.) He held his hands over his dipstick and ran for the bedroom.
2. Go to dipshit.