dingy(redirected from dingys)
1. One who is stupid or foolish. Geez, he keeps pulling on a door that's clearly marked "push"—what a dingus.
2. A name for a gadget or thing whose actual name has, typically, been forgotten. Hand me that dingus or whatever it's called, will you?
3. vulgar slang A penis. I don't want to see your dingus—pull up your pants!
1. adjective Crazy, wild, or strange. There's a guy on our corner who shouts about the end of the world; I think he's a little dingy.
2. noun, vulgar slang A penis. I don't want to see your dingy—pull up your pants!
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. n. a thing or gadget. I have a little dingus that helps me clean venetian blinds.
2. and dingy n. the penis; the male thing. (Usually objectionable.) Jimmy, shake your dingus and put it away!
1. mod. loony; giddy. That friend of yours sure does act dingy sometimes.
2. Go to dingus.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.