dingus(redirected from dinguses)
Also found in: Dictionary.
1. One who is stupid or foolish. Geez, he keeps pulling on a door that's clearly marked "push"—what a dingus.
2. A name for a gadget or thing whose actual name has, typically, been forgotten. Hand me that dingus or whatever it's called, will you?
3. vulgar slang A penis. I don't want to see your dingus—pull up your pants!
1. n. a thing or gadget. I have a little dingus that helps me clean venetian blinds.
2. and dingy n. the penis; the male thing. (Usually objectionable.) Jimmy, shake your dingus and put it away!