dick(redirected from dick something)
1. noun, vulgar slang The penis.
2. noun, rude slang A mean, boorish, or contemptible person, especially a male. Don't be such a dick, Tom. Have a little class, for God's sake.
3. noun, rude slang The smallest or most trivial amount possible; anything at all. Used in negative constructions. I bought this thing for $500 when it first came out, but it isn't worth dick now. He doesn't know dick about managing a store, so why the hell did they put him in charge?
4. noun, slang A detective. After retiring from the police force, Jack decided to become a private dick.
5. verb, vulgar slang To have sex with (someone). Typically said of a male.
6. verb, rude slang To exploit, cheat, or swindle (someone). Often followed by "over" or "around." Oh yeah, that guy dicked me for two grand a couple years ago. He promised to promote our business around the country, but I never heard from him again. The lawyer really dicked our family over when it came time to divvy up our father's estate.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. n. a detective; a police officer. (Underworld. From detective.) Marlowe is a private dick who has to keep one step ahead of the cops.
2. n. the penis. (Usually objectionable. Currently the most publicly used word for this organ.) She told some dirty joke about a dick, but everybody just sat there and looked straight ahead.
3. n. a stupid person, usually a male. (Rude and derogatory.) What stupid dick put this thing here in the way?
4. n. nothing. (Usually objectionable.) The whole idea isn’t worth dick.
5. tv. & in. to copulate [with] a woman. (Usually objectionable.) If you think I’m going out with a guy who only wants to get me dicked, you’re crazy.
6. tv. to cheat or deceive someone. (see also fuck, hose, screw.) That salesman dicked me for ten extra bucks.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- (as) (something) as Dick's hatband
- (as) fine as Dick's hatband
- (as) queer as Dick's hatband
- (as) tight as Dick's hatband
- any Tom, Dick, and Harry
- any Tom, Dick, or Harry
- big dick
- big dick energy
- boss dick
- chicks before dicks
- clever dick
- crapper dick
- crystal dick
- dick (someone) around
- dick (someone) over
- dick all
- dick around
- dick for
- dick measuring contest
- dick smack
- Dick Tracy
- Dick Turpin
- every Tom, Dick, and Harry
- every/any Tom, Dick and/or Harry
- in the days of Queen Dick
- in the reign of Queen Dick
- private dick
- suck dick
- Suck my dick!
- tight as Dick's hatband
- tighter than Dick's hatband
- Tom, Dick, and Harry
- Tom, Dick, or Harry
- Uncle Dick
- whiskey dick