References in periodicals archive ?
We are delighted that all our efforts during Beat the Street are going to such a deserving cause and will give a great deal of joy to children for many years.
Giving to Pink collected the Vodafone Community Connection Award after staff in its Pontypridd store chose the deserving cause.
The model and presenter has practised pay-it-forward, donating a mountain of little clothes and toys to a very deserving cause.
Hosted as usual by Chris Tarrant, lets hope they manage to raise a tidy sum for this very deserving cause.
Irn-Bru's Martin Steele said: "We are delighted to be able to support such a deserving cause.
Mr Mulligan, pictured, hit the jackpot with a similar event last year, for the Make a Wish Foundation, and said: "I am aiming to at least make the same amount for what I feel is a very deserving cause.
Premiership player Rory, a regular customer, said: "Treats Children's Charity is a really deserving cause.
He says that the will later choose the most deserving cause, and donate for it.
Not only does it raise valuable funds for a deserving cause, but it has real business benefits for individual bakers too.
Being in the company of likeminded people who are all working towards one goal was amazing, and for such a deserving cause.
The deserving cause was nominated by Heart of England Community Foundation, Lodders' chosen charity.
THE annual poppy appeal is well under way and there is no more deserving cause.
President Gareth Vaughan said the service was a deserving cause for a national organisation which represented rural areas and had saved many lives.
That would be a deserving cause of their choice, then.
Idioms browser ?
- describe (someone or something) to (someone)
- describe as
- describe to
- desensitize (someone or something) to (something)
- desensitize to
- desert (someone or something) for (someone or something)
- desert (someone or something) to (someone or something)
- desert a sinking ship
- desert and reward seldom keep company
- desert cherry
- desert for
- desert rheumatism
- desert to
- deserting/leaving a sinking ship
- deserve a medal
- deserve better from
- deserve better from (someone or something)
- deserve credit for
- deserve credit for (someone or something)
- deserving cause
- design (something) for (someone or something)
- design for
- designate (someone or something) as (something)
- designate as
- designated driver
- desires are nourished by delays
- desist from
- desist from (something)
- desk jockey
- despair of
- despair of (something)
- desperate diseases must have desperate remedies
- desperate measures
- desperate times call for desperate measures
- desperate times require desperate measures
- despise (one) for (something)
- despise for
Full browser ?
- deserves a medal
- deserves credit for
- deserves credit for her
- deserves credit for him
- deserves credit for it
- deserves credit for me
- deserves credit for one
- deserves credit for them
- deserves credit for us
- deserves credit for you
- Deserves Further Study
- deserving a medal
- Deserving Airman Commissioning Program
- deserving belief
- deserving blame
- deserving cause
- deserving of blame
- deserving of commendation
- deserving of compliment
- deserving of condemnation
- deserving of confidence
- deserving of praise
- deserving of preference
- deserving of punishment
- deserving of reward
- deserving reproach
- Desesperador Suicida Black Metal
- DESEX Query Engine