dank(redirected from dankly)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus.
1. noun Particularly strong marijuana. Got any dank? I need to leave this terrible day behind, man.
2. adjective Excellent. Oh, the concert was really dank—we had a great time.
3. adjective Terrible. This has been a dank day—I hope nothing else goes wrong.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. mod. very good. We stopped for a while in this real dank little bistro on the main boulevard.
2. mod. very bad. Class was so dank today. I thought I would die of terminal boredom.
3. n. potent, moist marijuana. (Said to be stored away from light.) I’ll take dank any day.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.