Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Note: This page may contain terms or definitions that are offensive or inappropriate for some readers.
Like this video? Subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day!
1. verb, vulgar slang To orgasm. The alternate spelling "cum" is often used. I don't think I'll sleep with him again—I didn't come the last time.
2. noun, vulgar slang Semen. Will a black light pick up bodily fluids like come?
1. verb, vulgar slang To orgasm. I don't think I'll sleep with him again—I didn't cum the last time.
2. noun, vulgar slang Semen. Will a black light pick up bodily fluids like cum?
cum grano salis
Latinization of "with a grain of salt," almost always preceded by "take" (as with the English equivalent), meaning to regard with a degree of skepticism or without being taken literally. All of the jubilation over the new president should, as ever, be taken cum grano salis, as no single person will be able to fix the entire country's problems. Jeff's stories tend to be rather exaggerated, so you should usually take them cum grano salis.
See also: cum
1. in. to experience an orgasm. (There is no other single word for this meaning. Usually objectionable.) God, I thought she’d never cum.
2. n. semen. (Usually objectionable.) Do you think cum is alive?
1. n. semen; come. (Usually objectionable. See other related senses at come.) I would never say “cum” to a doctor or nurse!
2. in. to experience orgasm; to ejaculate. I think I’m going to cum!
3. and cume (kjum) n. a cumulative average, such as a grade-point average. My cume is not high enough to get into law school.
See also: cum
To break down or fall apart: a marriage that came unstuck after only a year.