cruise through (something)
1. To travel quickly through some thing or place. Cruising through the city at night is one of my favorite things to do.
2. To do or achieve something with ease. I only cruised through the exam because I studied so hard in the days leading up to it.
3. To read something in a short amount of time. Here's your book back—I cruised through it in one day.
1. To move rapidly through something or some place: The motorcycle cruised through the tunnel.
2. To accomplish or proceed with something swiftly or energetically: We cruised through the project and went home early.
3. To read something quickly and easily: I cruised through the chapter because I was already familiar with the subject.