Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. Soiled with fecal matter. If you were working in the barn, leave your crappy gloves out there, please.
2. Bad or unpleasant. Steer clear of Josh, he's in a crappy mood today. It's been a crappy day, so I'm going to go to bed early.
3. In poor condition or of poor quality. Please tell me you're going to get rid of this crappy old car before it breaks down and strands you somewhere.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. mod. messed up with dung; dungy. Clean off your crappy shoes before you go in there!
2. mod. lousy; junky; bad; inferior. This has been a real crappy day for me.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.