could (do something) in (one's) sleep(redirected from could do something in my sleep)
could (do something) in (one's) sleep
Is able to do something with very little or no difficulty, or complete or accomplish something in a relaxed, carefree, or effortless manner. It took me a little while to get used to this job, but now I could do it in my sleep! You should ask Johnny for help—he could do this level of math in his sleep.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
someone could do something in their sleepsomeone could do or accomplish something with no effort or conscious thought. informal
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
- able to do (something) with (one's) eyes closed
- able to do with eyes closed
- able to do blindfolded
- able to (do something) blindfolded
- able to (do something) with (one's) eyes closed
- able to do (something) standing on (one's) head
- a/the feel of (something)
- (I) wouldn't (do something) if I were you
- a straw will show which way the wind blows
- a crack at (someone or something)