cookie pusher(redirected from cookiepushers)
1. slang A flatterer. That guy is always quick to help the boss with any little thing—what a cookie pusher!
2. slang A lazy person. Well, you're quite the cookie pusher today! Have you even gotten off the couch once?
3. slang A waitress. Has our cookie pusher brought the check yet?
4. slang A diplomat. Is it true that that guy's a cookie pusher? I didn't know he worked for the government.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. n. a bootlicker; someone who flatters other people for self-serving motives. When you’ve got a whole office full of cookie pushers, there’s always someone to take you to lunch.
2. n. a lazy do-nothing. I’m just looking for a cookie pusher to fire today.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.