convey (something) from (someone or something)(redirected from convey it from)
convey (something) from (someone or something)
1. To communicate something to someone, typically on behalf of someone else who is absent. Will you please convey condolences from me when you go to the funeral?
2. To physically transport something. Whoa, this van isn't big enough to convey all of your boxes from here to Main Street, let alone all the way to the West Coast!
See also: convey
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- be left in charge (of someone or something)
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- be put in charge (of someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be/have done with somebody/something
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)
- a dog in the manger