connive with (one)(redirected from conniving with her)
connive with (one)
To plot or conspire with one (about something). What are you kids whispering about back there? You better not be conniving with each other! I bet the CEO connived with the head of HR to have Tom removed.
See also: connive
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- conspire with (someone) against (something or someone)
- drop into (one's) lap
- drop/fall into somebody's lap
- a/the fish rots from the head down
- a/the fish stinks from the head down
- be in the right spot at the right time
- catch a tiger by the tail
- the blame for (something)
- be nothing to (one)
- be/mean nothing to somebody