communicate (something) to (someone)
To tell or otherwise convey something to someone. You must communicate your needs to people if you want them to help you! I hope you communicated a sense of urgency to Joanna when you assigned this project to her.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
communicate something to someone
to say or write something to someone; to tell someone something. Will you please communicate my regards to her? I intend to communicate your request to the front office this morning.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- communicate (something) to (someone)
- convey (something) from (someone or sth) to (someone or sth)
- convey (something) to (someone or something)
- convey (something) from (someone or something)
- convey (something)
- bring (someone or something) up against (someone or something)
- communicate with
- communicate with (one)