Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
slang Money. A: "Did you see Sally's new convertible?" B: "Yeah, that thing looks like it cost some serious coin."
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- a coin flip
- a coin toss
- be coining it
- be different sides of the same coin
- be opposite sides of the same coin
- be two sides of the same coin
- coin a phrase
- coin a phrase, to
- coin it
- coin it (in)
- coin money
- coin of the realm
- different sides of the same coin
- do some fine coin
- flip a coin
- hard coin
- on a/the toss of a/the coin
- opposite sides of the same coin
- other side of the coin
- other side of the coin, the
- pay (one) back in (one's) own coin
- pay back
- pay in someone's own coin, to
- pay someone back in their own coin
- play both sides of the coin
- the other side of the coin
- to coin a phrase
- toss a coin
- two sides of the same coin