cheesehead(redirected from cheese heads)
Also found in: Encyclopedia.
1. Someone who is dumb or stupid. Did you hear that guy's ridiculous question? Geez, what a cheesehead.
2. Someone from the state of Wisconsin (which is known for producing a lot of cheese), especially a fan of the Green Bay Packers football team. (Their fans commonly wear novelty headgear shaped like pieces of cheese.) Of course he thinks the Packers are going to win the Super Bowl—he's a total cheesehead. Yep, I'm a cheesehead—I was born in Wisconsin.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. n. a stupid-acting person. Is this cheesehead bothering you?
2. n. someone from the state of Wisconsin. (Much cheese is made is Wisconsin. Not usually derogatory.) I moved to Wisconsin and became a cheesehead.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- (one) puts (one's) pants on one leg at a time
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- a stranger to (someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be in bad with (someone)
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)
- brief (someone) about (someone or something)