charge (something) (up) to (one)(redirected from charge it to)
charge (something) (up) to (one)
To bill one for something; to fund something using one's money or account. Go find a dress for the cocktail party, and charge it up to me—here's my credit card. I know you've already put out some money for this endeavor, so please charge it to us, we'll take care of everything.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- (one) could use (something)
- a whole different animal
- a whole different ball of wax
- a whole different beast
- (something) to go on
- (I) wouldn't (do something) if I were you
- a/the feel of (something)
- (one) doesn't give a rip (about something)
- a straw will show which way the wind blows
- (one) doesn't give a hoot (about something)