cat around(redirected from cats around)
vulgar slang To have sex with many different people. I was suspicious that he'd been catting around behind my back, so I hired someone to start following him. Sure, I catted around somewhat during college, but that's no one's business but my own.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- suspicious character
- on the watch
- on the watch (for someone or something)
- be on the watch
- be on the watch (for someone or something)
- on watch for (someone or something)
- not trust (someone) as far as (one) can throw (them)
- not trust someone as far as you can throw them
- not trust (someone) farther than (one) can throw (them)
- slink around