catch up to (something or someone)(redirected from catch up to something)
catch up to (something or someone)
To make up the difference between oneself and someone or something, so as to be at an equal level, status, or point of progress. If we speed up, we might be able to catch up to the car ahead of us! You're going to have to study really hard to catch up to the rest of the class.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- leave (someone, something, or oneself) (wide) open for (something)
- leave oneself wide open for
- leave open
- leave yourself wide open to something
- leave (someone, something, or oneself) (wide) open to (something)
- reproach (someone or something) with (something)
- reproach with
- keep in sight
- keep sight of
- keep sight of (someone or something)