Also found in: Dictionary, Acronyms.
Related to cack: crack
1. Unskilled or clumsy with one's hands. Primarily heard in UK, Australia. No, I'm too cack-handed to repair that delicate figurine.
2. Inept in one's personal interactions. Tommy is so cack-handed that he'll never be able to mediate this situation.
1. n. dung; feces. (see also caca.) Wipe that cack off your shoes before you come in here!
2. in. to defecate. (Usually objectionable.) The dog cacked right there on Fifth Avenue.
3. and kack and kak in. to empty one’s stomach; to puke; to vomit. (Onomatopeotic.) I cacked all night with the flu.
4. and kack and kak tv. to kill someone. Frank threatened to cack Veronica if she didn’t straighten up.
5. tv. to deceive someone; to shit (sense 7) someone. That didn’t happen! You’re just cacking me.