bust on (someone or something)(redirected from busting on him)
bust on (someone or something)
1. slang To tease or ridicule someone. I only said one dumb thing—quit busting on me!
2. To physically attack someone. That group of kids looks dangerous, like they're just waiting to bust on some unsuspecting passerby.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
bust on someone/something
n. to attack someone or a group. These three guys busted on Bubba and broke his arm.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- a stranger to (someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be in bad with (someone)
- be rough on (someone or something)
- (one) puts (one's) pants on one leg at a time
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)