bush(redirected from bushing)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Like this video? Subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day!
1. vulgar slang Pubic hair.
2. vulgar slang A woman as an object of sexual gratification. He spends most weekends in the clubs and bars, on the lookout for some easy bush.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. n. the pubic hair. (Usually objectionable.) How old were you when you started growing a bush?
2. n. a woman considered as a receptacle for the penis. (Rude and derogatory.) Bubba says he gotta have some bush.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- (it's) Sydney or the bush
- a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush
- be beating the bushes
- be beating the bushes (for someone or something)
- beat about the bush
- beat around the bush
- beat around/about the bush, to
- beat the bushes
- beat the bushes (for someone or something)
- beat the bushes for
- beat the bushes for, to
- beggar's bush
- bird in the hand
- bird in the hand is worth two in the bush
- bright-eyed and bushy-tailed
- bush league
- bush out
- bush patrol
- bush pig
- bush telegraph
- don't that take the rag off the bush!
- don't that tear the rag off the bush!
- flush the birds out of the bushes
- go bush
- good wine needs no bush
- like an owl in an ivy bush
- mifky-pifky in the bushes
- not beat about the bush
- not beat around the bush
- Sydney or the bush
- take the rag off the bush
- tear the rag off the bush
- the bush telegraph