Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Like this video? Subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day!
1. informal A large sum of money. He made quite a bundle after Boogle Inc. bought his new app.
2. informal A large amount (of something). Tom is usually such a bundle of fun, but he's been really down lately. I hope he's OK. The movie is a bundle of laughs from start to finish.
3. informal A baby. I know pregnancy can be awful, but just think of the precious little bundle you'll be bringing home when it's all over. Aw, is this your little bundle of joy? She's so adorable!
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- a bag/bundle of nerves
- a barrel/bundle of laughs
- a bundle of fun
- a bundle of joy
- a bundle of nerves
- A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle
- be a bundle of laughs
- be a bundle of nerves
- blow a bundle
- bundle (someone) into (something)
- bundle from heaven
- bundle into
- bundle of energy
- bundle of fun
- bundle of joy
- bundle of laughs
- bundle of nerves
- bundle off
- bundle up
- cost a bundle
- drop (one's) bundle
- drop a bundle
- drop a bundle on (someone or something)
- drop a bundle on someone
- drop a bundle on something
- drop your bundle
- get (one's) undies in a bundle
- go a bundle on
- lose a bundle
- make a bundle
- not go a bundle on (something)
- not go a bundle on somebody/something
- save a bundle
- sticks in a bundle are unbreakable
- sticks in a bundle cannot be broken