References in periodicals archive ?
Test your little grey cells over the summer with these brain-teasers...
Fast-paced family gameshow in which competitors are challenged to make informed guesses at the answers to a series of brain-teasers. Nick Knowles (above) presents the last in the series.
Though crossword puzzles are the primary feature, a medley of other brain-teasers round out Mad Tausig vs The Interplanetary Puzzling Peace Patrol.
PUZZLES and brain-teasers are the name of the game at a Warwickshire Museum event on Thursday.
Go to the show's website at www.bbc.co.uk/ drama/spooks and play a series of brain-teasers, starting this week by defusing a timebomb.
Preview will be packed with full-colour celebrity features, competitions, brain-teasers and Howard Drury's famous gardening column - as well as the only complete TV, satellite and cable listings.
Although these brain-teasers are never as obtuse as those in fellow platformer Braid.
BRAIN-teasers will be posed by a Nuneaton firefighter in a bid to help finance his charity trek to Africa's rooftop.
It'll generate a different puzzle each time, meaning you'll never run out of brain-teasers. Given the success of the Sudoku puzzles, it should be a big success
BRAIN-TEASERS about Nuneaton and Bedworth's past and present will test the knowledge of teams entering a quiz.
Idioms browser ?
- brain box
- brain bucket
- brain candy
- brain cramp
- brain dead
- brain drain
- brain dump
- brain fart
- brain someone
- brain surgeon
- brain surgery
- brain trust
- brains and brawn
- brains and/versus brawn
- brains out
- brains versus brawn
- brainwash (someone) with (something)
- brainwash with
- branch off
- branch out
- brand new
- brand spanking new
- branded IP
- brass balls
- brass ceiling
- brass farthing
- brass hat
- brass monkey
- brass monkey weather
- brass monkeys
- brass neck
- brass neck/nerve
- brass off
- brass ring
Full browser ?
- Brain-machine interface
- Brain-Mind Research
- Brain-Music Therapy
- Brain-Sex/Body Discrepancy Syndrome
- brain-specific angiogenesis inhibitor 1-associated protein 2
- Brain-specific eag-like channel 1
- Brain-specific kinase
- Brain-Specific Membrane-Anchored Protein
- Brain-Stem Auditory Evoked Potential
- Brain-Stem Trigeminal Evoked Potential
- brain-to-brain interface
- Brain-type aldolase
- Brain-type fatty acid-binding protein
- Brain-type natriuretic peptide
- Brain-type ryanodine receptor
- Brain-Work of Budlet Community
- Brain/Kidney Protein
- Brain/Plasma Ratio
- Brainard Lake Recreation Area
- Brainard, Daniel
- Brainbench Certified Internet Professional
- Brainbench Certified Java Professional