bound up with (someone or something)(redirected from bound up with her)
bound up with (someone or something)
1. Preoccupied with someone or fully immersed in something. I haven't seen Lily and Dave in a while because they're bound up with their new baby. I'm going to stay late at the office tonight because I'm bound up with researching this case.
2. Linked or connected to something else. Unfortunately, when you have roommates, your mood is bound up with theirs—a miserable roommate can make you miserable too.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
bound up with someone or something
deeply concerned or involved with someone or something. He's so bound up with his work, he has time for nothing else. Andrew is bound up with his girlfriend and has time for no one else.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- bound up in
- bound up in (something)
- go into the weeds
- wrapped up in (someone or something)
- wrapped up in someone/something
- wrapped up with (someone or something)
- get wrapped up in (someone or something)
- be wrapped up with (someone or something)
- get wrapped up with (someone or something)
- be head over ears in (something)